The information we provide below will help you understand the different types of cookies:
1. Types of cookies according to the entity that manages them
This Cookies Policy is an integral part of the Data Protection Policy of Futural Tourism SLU, CIF: B-76.823.988, with address at Paseo Milicias de Garachico 1, Hamilton Building, floor 5, office 66 38002 Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain. The official method of contact with this website is through your corporate email email@example.com, as the Data Controller.
Access and navigation on the site www.futuraltourism.com or the use of its services imply acceptance of our Data Protection Policy and Cookies Policy.
In any case, we inform you that Futural Tourism SLU is responsible for the cookies and the treatment of the data obtained through third-party cookies, deciding on the purpose, content and use of the treatment in relation to the information collected .
DEFINITION AND FUNCTION OF COOKIES
What is a cookie: Cookies are small files that are stored on the device you use to browse the Internet and that can save information related to the frequency with which you visit the website, your browsing preferences, the information that interests you the most. This allows us, each time you access www.carlosjonayss.com, to improve the quality and use of the website. The set of “cookies” helps us to improve the quality of the website, allowing us to control which pages our users find useful and which do not.
Cookies are essential for the functioning of the Internet; They cannot damage the user’s equipment / device and, if they are activated in the browser settings, they help us to identify and resolve possible errors in the operation of our website. Cookies provide countless advantages in the provision of interactive services, making it easier for you to navigate and use our website.
Depending on who is the entity that manages the computer or domain from where the cookies are sent and treats the data obtained, we can distinguish:
- Own cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Cookies from third parties: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
2. Types of cookies according to the period of time they remain activated
According to the period of time that they remain activated in the terminal equipment, we can distinguish:
- Session cookies: They are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses the web page.
They are usually used to store information that only interests to keep for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion.
- Persistent cookies: They are a type of cookies in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
3. Types of cookies according to their purpose
Depending on the purpose for which the data obtained through cookies is processed, we can distinguish between:
- Technical cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through the website, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist in it, such as, for example, controlling traffic and communication of data, identify the session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the process of purchasing an order, make a request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements while browsing , store content for the dissemination of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as, for example, the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the regional configuration from where and access the service.
- Analysis cookies: These are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of navigation profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in function of the analysis of the use data made by the users of the service.
- Advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included in the web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency in which the ads are displayed.
- Advertising cookies: These are that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in the web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
The website uses the Google Analytics service, which is provided by Google, LLC., an entity whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”).
By default, this library sets cookies in the domain specified in the browser’s document.host property and sets the cookie path at the root level.
By using this site you consent to the processing of your information by Google in the manner and for the purposes mentioned.
The table that we publish below contains a schematic overview of the cookies described and used on the website.
THIRD PARTY COOKIES
This website uses analysis services, specifically, Google Analytics to analyze the use made by users of the website at an aggregate level and improve its usability, but in no case are they associated with data that could identify the user . Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google Ireland Limited. The user can consult & nbsp; here & nbsp; the type of cookies used by Google.
Social networks: & nbsp;
Social media cookies can be stored in your browser while you browse this website, for example, when you use the https://talkale.com content sharing button on a social network or when we insert publications in our content.
Below you have information about the cookies of the social networks that this website uses in its own cookie policies:
- Youtube cookies. See more information in their policy YouTube cookies
On the other hand, we use the Hubspot service to offer the user content adapted to their browsing habits. You can get more information on the & nbsp; Hubspot’s cookie page.
ADDITIONAL WARRANTIES. COOKIES MANAGEMENT:
As a complementary guarantee, the registration of cookies may be subject to acceptance during the installation or updating of the browser used, and this acceptance may at any time be revoked through the content and privacy configuration options available. Many browsers allow you to activate a private mode whereby cookies are always deleted after your visit. Depending on each browser, this private mode may have different names. Below you will find a list of the most common browsers and the different names for this “private mode”:
Internet Explorer 8 and higher: InPrivate; Safari 2 and higher: Private Browsing; Opera 10.5 and higher: Private Browsing; FireFox 3.5 and higher: Private Browsing; Google Chrome 10 and higher: Incognito.
Important: Please read the help section of your browser carefully to learn more about how to activate “private mode”. You can continue visiting our website, even if your browser is in “private mode”, although your browsing on our website may not be optimal and some utilities may not work correctly.
USER CONFIGURATION TO AVOID COOKIES
Thus, you can block cookies through the browser’s configuration tools or you can configure your browser to notify you when a server wants to save a cookie:
a) If you use Microsoft Internet Explorer, in the Tools menu option. Internet Options. Privacy. Setting. To learn more visit: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies, http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to -manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
b) If you use Firefox, in the Tools menu option. Options. Privacy. Cookies. To learn more visit: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
c) If you use Chrome, in the Options section. Advanced Options. Privacy. To learn more visit: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
d) If you use Opera, in the Security and Privacy option, you can configure the browser. To learn more visit: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/
CONSENT / REVOCATION AND ELIMINATION OF COOKIES
The storage and treatment of the information thus obtained obeys a technical purpose, in order to carry out the transmission of a communication through an electronic communications network, as well as, to be able to carry out the provision of a service of the company of the information expressly requested by the registered user.
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of the browser installed on your computer, if you do not allow the installation of cookies on your browser, you may not be able to access any of sections of the web.
For more information on behavioral advertising and advice on managing preferences, you can visit the website created by the IAB Spain (International Advertising Office – Spain): http://www.youronlinechoices.com/es.
Web browsers are the tools in charge of storing cookies and from this place you must exercise your right to eliminate or deactivate them. Neither this website, nor its legal representatives, can guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
In the case of Google Analytics cookies, this company stores cookies on servers located in the United States and undertakes not to share them with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or when the Law obliges to this effect. Google LLC. is a company adhered to the EU Privacy Shield. USA / European Data Transfers https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt000000001L5AAI&status=Active, which guarantees that all transferred data will be treated with a level of protection in accordance with European regulations. If you want information about the use that Google gives to cookies, we attach this link: https://www.google.es/intl/es-ES/policies/technologies/cookies/.
UPDATES TO THE COOKIES POLICY
Futural Tourism SLU may modify this Cookies Policy based on legislative or regulatory requirements or, in order to adapt said policy to the instructions issued by the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, therefore Users are advised that the visit periodically. This policy has been established on July 9, 2019.